From Monday 2 June 2020 at 12:00 we will be open for business again and will the ‘New Groot Melkhuis’ begin. We have made some changes in order to prevent all Covid-19 risks. Please keep these rules in mind when visiting us and let’s make sure we all stay safe and healthy. Not only our guests but the staff too.
The following rules will apply for the near future, in case the government demand us, or we think these rules aren’t good enough they can change. Whatever you do, please follow the instructions of our staff!
These rules are in place from 1 June 2020:
- There is no need to make a reservation, we have plenty of tables on our terrace;
- If the maximum of guests is reached, please queue outside the fence and wait for people to leave the premises;
- Just one gate is opened, you are asked about your health before entering;
- You have to disinfect your hands when entering Groot Melkhuis;
- Please follow the guided route on the terrain;
- The selfservice counter has a new entrance (left) and a separate exit (right);
- A maximum of three persons can be inside the counter;
- Make a choice before picking up an item;
- Please order all food from the cashier;
- Please use contactless payments;
- A maximum of four (4) persons are allowed at a table on the terrace;
- Our Grand café (inside) is open in case of bad weather;
- Please return your trays and plates and put them in the empty tray trolleys;
In our playground we have some rules too:
- A maximum of 20 children are allowed in the playground;
- When need just one person can come as accompaniment;
- Parents are asked to sit at the tables around the playground;
- Children up to 12 years don’t have to keep distance;
- Children over 12 must keep the 1,5 meters distance;
- Playground equipment is only available for children up to 12 years.
We have changed our food menu a little, it can be checked on the terrace and on the window of our selfservice counter, you can check it online too: food & drinks.
Please check it before coming in so we can speed up the queue a bit and more people can order.
Stay safe and healthy and please follow the instructions of our staff!